Before you start, please make sure that:
You meet the system requirements:
- Windows 7+;
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5+;
- Your monitor has been calibrated properly.
Download and install the Template Creator.
Be sure to study the requirements to templates and their formatting.
Development of different template types
Depending on your particular goal, select the desired template type:
Below is the list of tools and options that can be used to edit a user photo inside a template:
- Blending modes are layer blend modes identical to those found in Photoshop.
- Filters can be applied to user photos inside a template. These filters are different from those found in Photoshop.
- Neural filters are special art effects used to stylize photos to make them look like paintings.
- Distorting user photos using distortion mode. You can see an example of user photo distortion in this template: In the Wine Glass.
- Figure detection lets you find a human figure in a user photo and isolate it from the photo, making the background transparent.
- Local masks, similar to those found in Photoshop, can also be applied to user photos.
You can turn any type of template into an animated one, using the principles of storyboard animation in Adobe Photoshop. Learn more about animation here.
Templates with multiple user photos
The Template Creator makes it possible to build templates with several different user photos. Learn more about how to create multiple photo templates (through the example of frame templates) here.