Download latest Template Creator: download.
New in version 15.1.2
- Dots, Scribble and Triangulate filters were improved. New parameters were added to these filters.
- Reparsing of the PSD with the stickers has been speed up.
In the 15.1.1 the ability to turn off animation was fixed.
New in version 15.1.0
- Opacity support was improved.
- New filters added: Dots, Scribble, Triangulate.
- The settings was added to be able to switch processing to the test server.
New in version 15.0.1
- "Vintage" filter was fixed and now it works as in worker v.2. This may lead into the previously created templates will change their processing results.
- The representation of old projects migration reports was improved.
- The number of cases, when bak-files will be created when opening the project, was minimized.
New in version 15.0.0
- The export of the graphics for stickers now includes the out-of-the canvas areas into the exporting image.
- Use original combo image option added, which allows to access the original input image of the combo on the any step of the combo.
New in version 14.3.0
- Clothes mask added.
- clean_shadows_on_masks filter support added.
- History of processing results implemented - now, in addition to the current result, you can simultaneously view the previous result.
- Processing errors are now collected in a single dialog that does not block access to the Cancel button.
- Body mask version 1 discontinued.
- Function of changing the type of user photo region added. See the Layer menu - Change user photo region type.
- Support of 32-bit versions of Windows discontinued.
New in version 14.2.0
- Added support for stickers based on animal faces.
- In Filter templates graphic layers are now stretched according to the canvas size rather than being cropped. This will affect existing templates (after resaving them).
- For skeleton-based stickers now it is possible to process several people on a single photo.
- Added 10 new neural filters.
- For face-based stickers there is a new scaling option available - by distance between the eyes.
- Added support for the filter 'auto_enhancement'.
- Default parameters for Smooth Radius and Eroding Width are now set to 0 when applying a mask by user photo.
- Changed error codes for skeleton-based stickers. Now they don't refer to a certain point they were not able to find (eg. Left hip was not found), but there is one general error that there is a missing po int.
- Fixed behaviour of sticker position editor when selecting typical bindings.
- More than 40 other fixes and improvements.
New in version 14.1.3
- A little fix to neurofilter skin enhancements feature.
New in version 14.1.2
- The dynamic mask by the sky was added.
- Skin enhancements functionality added for the neurofilters.
New in version 14.1.1
- The issue with the server processing of the projects with the subsizes was fixed.
- The 'Export as Zip' functionality was fixed for the templates with the subsizes.
New in version 14.1.0
- Dynamic position functionality. This feature allows to position the layer inside the bounding rect of dynamic mask.
- Stickers, positionaed be skeleton points. This allows to position stickers not only on the face, but also on any point on the body, based on the position of the main joints on the body.
- For the animated templates now it is possible to reparse only the frames delays, ignoring all other PSD content.
- 'Pencil Sketch' filter added.
- 'Chalk and Charcoal' filter added.
- Preview functionality in the face position editor was fixed.
- Other fixes and improvements.
New in version 14.0.0
- Support of 'head' dynamic mask added.
The default installation path is now C:\Pho.to\PhotoTestTool2\ due the worker limitations.
Thus, the test photos are now stored in C:\Pho.to\PhotoTestTool2\TestPhotos.
- More than 40 other fixes and improvements are made.
New in version 13.2.2:
- Fixed the issue with processing the templates with much different layers structure in different orientations.